Heartache

hurmm ye la...
kadang2 dlm relationship nie mcm2 hal je boleh nk cari point utk keep fighting..
smgu skali tak cari pasal mmg x perfect kot life aku rase??tapiiiiiiii ade tapi agy kan!
lelaki x pnah nak faham...
nk kite org pmpuan je faham dy...

and sometimes rase cm loser bila dia ckp sesuatu yg buat kita terase ke ape...
da name pun perempuan..should be that way isnt it??
manje manje gedik...
marah-marah syg...normal right????

the saddest part isnt dat with each passing day i feel like i need u more...
but its da fact dat u dont need me at all..

sometimes we as a girl...women..she or her...
love to keep texting their hubby just sebab nk rase dekat selalu....why so hard utk relationship jarak jauh nie??

btol ckp farah a.k.a my beloved cousin, sometimes single is better than two...

her favourite question ; "macam mana kau boleh stay more than 4 and half year dengan dia..??"...

my perfect lovely answer : bigger smile on my face...dats it!

i've no idea to answer even though shes keep asking me the same question...i just have big NO answer...

her relationship i think good enuf but shes dont think like i am...why??probably shes get boring on it..3 years relationship...

then if u..u..and u get d answer for THAT question..
just let me know bcoz i couldnt get the answer and im start to feel boring on this love story...heaven!!

i keep feel that way when i get mad to him..BORED!

why u didnt inform me dat u got something to do and bla bla bla so that i'll not waiting and keep starring on my phone just to get your silly message !
susah sgt ke nk buat!! 

p/s : just because kerajaan da tak ada money or what so ever and hold for my medicine approval i need to face it! cuma jgn stress so that i can continue my daily life mcm biase even rase x selesa...if i've given two choices between the medicine and him, i think i rather choose dat medicine perhaps! u make me sick honey..perfectly!  my silence is just another word for my pain coz im missing you..i hope u read this :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time flies!

 Deep breath! its been for so long long and long period havent spill out all here! 9 years pass through already peeps! before get married an...